Benefits of multivitamin for women over 30 – Vitamins play a vital role in our life. Our body needs various vitamins to work well. Some are obtained by body through the food we take in, while sometimes we take multivitamins. Especially at older age the vitamin demand of body increases for which diet alone is not sufficient. Hence here is where we feel the need to take multivitamins. Being young we do not take much care of the nutrition level, skin and our health as well. Women undergoes various processes in life and for that she requires different nutrients to maintain her body’s balance.
Need of multivitamins
The food we take in may fail to deliver the enough nutrients in the body and can affect our health as well.Hence the need for multivitamins arise. Multivitamins helps in fulfilling the gap between the vitamins that body require and the vitamins that food fails to supply. There is an imperative need for women to look after the multivitamin requirement specially when they are bearing a child.
Essential Multivitamins for Women
There are many multivitamins that are necessary for the women at the age of 30. Let’s star them one by one. Some of the multivitamins that are essential of the women are:
- Iron: “If you do not consume meat, go for iron please”. It has been rightly said that for women who do not consume meat it is a lot necessary for them to consume multivitamin of iron as they will be low on iron levels. For instance, pregnant women, women with moderate or heavy menstrual cycle and athletes feel the most need of taking iron multivitamins
- Vitamin E and C: Being an antioxidant, they also help in maintaining the healthy skin. Not only this vitamin C being recognized as the best immunity booster. Many people take vitamin E to prevent the scars and boost up the healing process.
- Calcium and vitamin D: Vitamin D is one of the essential multivitamins needed by women in their 30’s. It helps in absorbing the calcium from food hence supporting the bone health. That’s not all It helps in maintaining the healthy immune system and prepares our body to fight various diseases. Bad news is that your food is unable to serve you with the vitamin D and at the same time good news being that it can be taken jut by exposure to sun for 10-15 minutes. Sunscreen must not be used if you want vitamin D intake as it will block the sunrays and won’t allow the goodness to enter in.
- Vitamin B: One of the best remedies for depression, vitamin B helps in boosting the moods up. However sometimes vitamin B is confused with increasing the energy levels but in real they are needed to lift up the mood.
Benefits of multivitamin for women for Women Over 30
- Anaemia prevention: During the process of pregnancy and periods, multivitamins protect the women from the risk of anaemia.
- Replenishment of vitamins and minerals: Multivitamins helps in replenishing various minerals and vitamins that were lost due to child birth and other processes.
- Hormonal balance: They help in maintaining the hormonal balance in the body by keeping he vitamins in balance.
- Healthy aging: “As our age increases the vitamin in our body decreases.” Not only this our body experiences low nutrient consuming capacity. Hence to support our body in older age it is essential to go for multivitamins.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases: Heart disease is one of the main causes of death among men and women. Multivitamins reduce the risk of heart diseases. Some of the vitamins that can help in lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases are: vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, K1 and magnesium.
“Multivitamins are Impactful Tools for Overall Health”
- Reducing the risk of cancer: Vitamins helps in reducing the risk of total cancer. Hence it is beneficial to dose for multivitamins.
- Immunity booster: Vitamin C, D, and E helps in strengthening of the immune system and hence preparing our body to fight against various diseases.
- Eye health supporter: Vitamins also helps in improving the vision. Some of the vitamins supporting eye health are vitamin A, C, E, B3 and selenium. Risk of macular degeneration ca also be reduced through the amalgamation of vitamins with lutein and zeaxanthin.
- Water-soluble vitamins: Our body contains two types of vitamins- fat soluble vitamins and water-soluble vitamins. Vitamins A, D, E, K being fat soluble are stored in the body whereas vitamins B and C being water-soluble are not stored in the body. In order to main their level it’s imperative to take multivitamins for the water-soluble ones.
- Better skin and hairs: multivitamins of vitamin B3, biotin and vitamin C help in having good hairs and multivitamins of vitamin A, C, E and CoQ10 helps in having the healthy skin.
These all are the benefits of multivitamin for women over 30. We are indebted to vitamin B family for having such a magical control over our energy and moods. You must prefer a healthy and vitamin rich diet to avoid their shortfall. Multivitamins are good and safe, for a better old age, hence make multivitamins your routine.