How long do immunity boosters take to work- From the youngest to the eldest member of the family, everyone is in the race of boosting their immunity levels. Immunity has been that gift that helps our survival. Immunity helps us in fighting against various viruses and infections inside our body. Here, you will get to know how long does immunity boosters take to work.
Hence a good immunity system can lower the risk of various diseases.
Who should take immunity boosters?
Immunity boosters are bounded to age. Anyone feeling low on immunity levels can make their mind for immunity booster’s intake. Starting from a child to an old man it is safe for all to take immunity boosters.
It is imperative to see the labels carefully to see the instructions and the cautions.
Why there is a need to boost immunity?
Repeating that immunity helps us in fighting infections and viruses. Especially when the whole world is under the rule of pandemic i.e. Covid-19. Hence there is a need to keep the immunity in check.
How long does immunity boosters take to work?
Immunity boosters – Not a magic
It is imperative to note that immunity boosters are not magic. Its effects are not shown at the blink of an eye. It depends on some factors that fix the time of its effect. Hence what we can do is can make continuous efforts for boosting it.
- The young age group shows that it takes about 7-10 days to boost immunity level.
- For old people, it took about 10-12 days as they are low on immunity levels
- In the kinder age group to it takes about 8-12 days for boosting immunity.
Hence a good patience level is needed. And in the whole process immune system need about three to four days for antibody development. Hence protecting our body against different infections.
Natural immunity boosters
There are different natural methods through which you can boost your immunities.
Being rich in vitamin C citrus foods is best at boosting the immunity of an individual. Some of the citrus fruits are grapefruit, lemon, oranges, and limes. Not only this squeezing lemon on various foods can also be best.
Being the king of the Indian kitchen, garlic helps in fighting against various infections and boosting the immunity
Moderately cooked spinach is high in antioxidant properties and vitamin C hence helps in fighting infections.
Yogurt helps in attaining good immunity levels and also is a storehouse of vitamin D.
Packed with the benefits of vitamin A, C, E, fibers, and antioxidants, broccoli is best at minerals and vitamin content as well. Hence helps in boosting immunity well.
Best at enhancing the remembrance power, Almonds are rich in vitamin E and anti-oxidant properties. Hence they help in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin E which helps in strengthening the immune system. Not only this sunflower contains a lot of nutrients, which are very beneficial for our body.
Being the grandma’s Recipe- Turmeric is known since time immemorial for its antibiotic effects.It is one of the best immunity boosters.
Papaya is a source house of vitamin C, is also one of the best fruit that helps in developing a healthy immune system.
Kiwi contains vitamin K and C hence it strengthens the immune system and ensures better functioning of the body.
These are some of the natural immunity boosters.
“Slow but guaranteed effects”, No doubt natural things work slowly but it’s good to know that they have long-lasting benefits.
Some tips for boosting immunity
You can also speed up your time taken to maintain healthy immunity levels by following these tips:
- Avoid smoking: In order to let the immunity boosters perform their job well, avoid smoking.
- More fruits and vegetables: Try to eat more fruits and vegetables they will help you in gaining good immunity levels in a short span of time.
- Regular exercise: Make exercises your routine.
- Healthy weight: Maintain a healthy weight to gain good working of the immune system.
- Say no to alcohol: Avoid consumption of alcohol.
- Good sleeping hours: Make sure you sleep for good 8 hours.
- Avoid stress: Stress lowers down immunity, hence better to avoid it.
- Proper hygiene: Wash your hands properly before touching yourself or before eating in order to avoid infections.
“Being immune is new safe” hence stay safe,stay healthy. Make as many efforts as you can make in strengthening your immune systems.